SophieEa

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How reliable are virtual hair-colour previews? #6911
    SophieEa
    Participant

    I am choosing a new profile photo and noticed that my face looks noticeably different across pictures taken on the same day. In a close camera shot it looks wider, while a portrait taken from farther away gives me another impression entirely. I understand that head position matters, but I would like to compare the pictures without overinterpreting one frame. I first came across discussions of [url=https://faceshapecheck.top]skin tone analysis[/url] and that reminded me how much camera conditions can affect appearance judgments. I am now trying to look at face proportions as a separate issue. I could take a few neutral photos and note whether the forehead, cheekbones and jaw look consistent across them. Checking the overall outline could make the comparison easier, but I do not expect one result to settle which photo is best. Have you found that using the same camera distance makes these comparisons more reliable? It would help to hear whether a relaxed expression is better than a posed smile when checking the outline. I am looking for a simple repeatable method before picking a picture to use.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)