Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
OliverNuH
ParticipantI’m trying to work out whether Deep Summer or Deep Winter is closer to my coloring. I reach for dark navy more often than black. That observation isn’t enough to settle it, because my photos change a lot between daylight and warm indoor light. Pure white sometimes seems too stark against my face. Muted berry and charcoal seem promising, but I can’t tell whether that’s because of their depth or their softness. I’d like to use existing clothes before spending money on color samples. I came across a page about [url=https://hair-color.top]deep summer color palette[/url] while collecting examples for a side-by-side check. Would you begin with softer blue next to a clearer blue? I’m looking for a test I can repeat in the same light, not a diagnosis from one selfie. If you’ve faced the same choice, which pair of colors made the difference obvious? I plan to keep the camera position consistent. Then the comparison should be less distracting. I can ask a friend to look at the same set of photos so I don’t rely entirely on my own impression. A few concrete color pairs would help me start.
-
AuthorPosts