Olivergync

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How reliable are virtual hair-colour previews? #6902
    Olivergync
    Participant

    I am trying to understand my undertone before ordering makeup samples, but my phone camera keeps changing the result. Near an open window my skin looks fairly neutral, yet the same photo taken later can look noticeably warmer. I removed filters and I am using the rear camera, although automatic white balance still seems to interfere. A plain grey top helps a little, but I cannot tell whether I am comparing colour or simply reacting to contrast. I use a plain wall behind me to reduce differences that have nothing to do with my skin. I am aiming for something repeatable so I can repeat it on another day instead of chasing a perfect single image. I will save the original files rather than relying on a memory of how the first attempt looked. I found a [url=https://yourfaceshape.top]skin undertone test camera[/url] reference while looking for a sensible process and plan to record the time, light, and the colours placed near my face. For anyone who has solved this problem which conditions should stay fixed before I compare the photos?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)