Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Norajex
ParticipantI am revisiting my seasonal analysis because olive skin can produce contradictory results. I have naturally dark hair and my eyes are medium brown, so the overall contrast can look winter-like. On the other hand my skin has a green-gold cast that automated tools often interpret as warm. Strong orange feels disconnected while cool berry and deep teal are usually easier to wear. This repeated contrast leaves me unsure whether I belong in a cool winter range or a softer neighboring season. [url=https://seasonal-palette.top]olive skin tone seasonal palette[/url] may help organize the clues but I do not want to force the result to match one chart. For a simple home comparison would you compare pure white with cream before testing accent colors? Both common metals seem acceptable so I need clues that work better for olive skin. I can test every color under one setup and review whether shadows, redness, or eye definition change. What cool shades would you compare first without relying on stereotypes about skin depth? Experiences from people with olive skin would be especially useful. I care more about repeatable tests than matching every traditional description perfectly. I appreciate any practical suggestions
-
AuthorPosts