LucasZox

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How reliable are virtual hair-colour previews? #6859
    LucasZox
    Participant

    I am trying a home undertone check and need a sensible photo routine. My camera keeps adjusting the image before I can compare anything fairly. I want to begin in even daylight instead of mixing several light sources. I intend to leave off filters, flash, portrait mode, and beauty adjustments. I am considering a neutral card in the photo so the light has a visible reference. I will not make a decision from one session if the light feels unusual. A [url=https://color-type.top]skin undertone test camera[/url] could help me remember the steps while I keep the final judgement open. I am treating the photos as notes, not as a definitive diagnosis. Looking at matched photos together should reveal whether the change is actually consistent. How do you keep your phone from changing the comparison halfway through? I would prefer a routine that works with ordinary household materials. Keeping the original files feels important when automatic processing can be so persuasive. I would appreciate lessons learned from a real home setup.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)