I set aside a quiet afternoon reviewing the darker pieces already in my wardrobe. My quick conclusion was that Deep Winter was the obvious answer for me. However, charcoal often looks polished but jet-black collars sometimes take attention from my face. I photographed how navy, espresso, gray, and muted plum changed my complexion. That small exercise made me see why a single label is only a starting point. I found this [url=https://color-expert.top]color analysis[/url] because the structure kept my notes more organized. Now I am leaning toward slightly softened dark shades before buying anything truly black. I would be interested if others have kept a wardrobe test from becoming an expensive shopping mistake? I am deliberately leaving bright lipstick, dramatic jewelry, and online quizzes out of this first comparison. Those may be useful later, but right now I only need a repeatable view of familiar clothing in ordinary daylight. A few careful notes feel more useful than a dramatic makeover or a rushed decision about every future purchase.