EmmaColo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How reliable are virtual hair-colour previews? #6918
    EmmaColo
    Participant

    I am rebuilding a small everyday wardrobe and would like the palette to be practical rather than exhaustive. Moss green, cinnamon, and ivory seem reliable near my face while optic white and cool gray make me look tired. That suggests an Autumn direction although very orange camel and yellow mustard are not convincing. I used a [url=https://hairdye.top]what is my color palette[/url] as a starting point, but I want to verify it with clothes I already own. Ideally I need a pair of neutrals, three accents, and one pale shade that can all be worn together across seasons. Espresso feels more balanced than black but I am unsure whether navy could still function as a second neutral. I am choosing between muted teal, paprika, and pine green rather than buying several nearly identical earth tones. How can I tell whether this shortlist is coherent instead of merely warm under both daylight and ordinary office lighting? Advice from people using a limited palette would help me most, especially any unexpected neutral that increased the number of combinations.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)