EllaZox

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How reliable are virtual hair-colour previews? #6881
    EllaZox
    Participant

    My tentative result points toward a soft cool palette, but I am not treating it as settled. The experiment begins with old favourites and a few neglected accessories. Each test uses one item near the face with a simple neutral top. The likely keepers are soft blues and roses, but I need more observations. The question is whether my face looks rested, not whether the item is trendy. A gentle [url=https://color-type.top]what is my color palette[/url] might suggest questions to test again with fabrics I already understand. A possible season should not make everyday choices feel unnecessarily rigid. Seeing a colour in both a mirror and a plain photo gives me a better cross-check. Which small wardrobe experiment gave you the clearest information? Ideas that translate to ordinary workday outfits would be especially helpful. I would rather build confidence through repetition than make a fast declaration. My aim is to notice reliable patterns without making my wardrobe unnecessarily narrow. Thanks in advance for advice based on everyday wardrobe trials.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)