Ameliaei

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How reliable are virtual hair-colour previews? #6887
    Ameliaei
    Participant

    I am sending a generated demo to two collaborators this week, and a faint high-frequency texture keeps pulling my attention away from the arrangement. Before I make it the topic I want to listen through on ordinary speakers and headphones, then write down the exact moment where it becomes distracting. I will record only the relevant detail. That seems clearer than speculating from one quick pass. I plan to preserve the first version so the group can compare any change without losing the earlier reference. If the same passage keeps standing out I would rather try one limited cleanup step than reshape the whole track. That keeps the test easy to reverse. I found a discussion of [url=https://sunosongfix.top]suno fix[/url] helpful for putting that small decision in context. My collaborators can then discuss the result instead of reacting to a vague description. I would be interested in a practical comparison method.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)